We tweet every hour of every day seven days a week on subjects including leadership, management, creativity, innovation, stress, team building, personal development… well I’m sure you get the idea. We personally select each piece of content that goes into our social media activity. We want it to be of value to you.
If you don’t have the time to catch our social media postings, you can find five of the best postings in this blog every week.
- Cutting costs won’t transform your business, try these eight tips instead http://bit.ly/1eB12WH #change
- The thank-you note, a leadership gesture that stands out http://wapo.st/1f45TUW #management
- Training is not an HR responsibility http://bit.ly/1bMPGRq #training
- Five X-Factors that Mark Out a Leader http://bit.ly/1iYsi6M #leadership
- Dedicated to the people of Fukushima. A modern fairy tale “with the sanderlings” http://bit.ly/ZuaFD8
If you like our postings you may like to sign up to Perform on the link above. Our fortnightly management and leadership briefing aims to impart real knowledge to you.