We tweet every hour of every day seven days a week on subjects including leadership, management, creativity, innovation, stress, team building, personal development… well I’m sure you get the idea. We personally select each piece of content that goes into our social media activity. We want it to be of value to you.
If you don’t have the time to catch our social media postings, you can find five of the best postings in this blog every week.
- Ignore Emotional Intelligence at Your Own Risk http://bit.ly/1DwrrT4 #emotionalintelligence
- 2095: The year of gender equality at work, maybe http://bit.ly/1zJQd5F #management
- Inspired ordinary: The real cost of poor leadership http://bit.ly/1wFmtRA #leadership
- Why a culture of respect is good for your company’s bottom line http://hrld.us/1wIvF9X #culture
- What can business learn from the Olympics? http://bit.ly/RxjWm9 #leadership #employeeengagement
If you like our postings you may like to sign up to Perform on the link above. Our fortnightly management and leadership briefing aims to impart real knowledge to you.