We tweet every hour of every day seven days a week on subjects including leadership, management, creativity, innovation, stress, team building, personal development… well I’m sure you get the idea. We personally select each piece of content that goes into our social media activity. We want it to be of value to you.
If you don’t have the time to catch our social media postings, you can find five of the best postings in this blog every week.
- Do You Think You Could You Do A Better Job Than Your Manager? http://onforb.es/1qmeOte #management
- Managing the Family Business: Are Optimists or Pessimists Better Leaders? http://hbs.me/1xkQ9WX #familybusiness
- Why it matters if the boss is engaged with the workforce http://bit.ly/1xDhZit #engagement
- Achievement not activity http://wp.me/pTj0N-u #management
- How to recruit the right person http://amzn.to/1EsWYYm #recruitment
If you like our postings you may like to sign up to Perform on the link above. Our fortnightly management and leadership briefing aims to impart real knowledge to you.