We tweet every hour of every day seven days a week on subjects including leadership, management, creativity, innovation, stress, team building, personal development… well I’m sure you get the idea. We personally select each piece of content that goes into our social media activity. We want it to be of value to you.
If you don’t have the time to catch our social media postings, you can find five of the best postings in this blog every week.
- Unclear goals and expectations contribute to wasted time at work http://bit.ly/1LPjajq #management
- Why a Culture of ‘Personal Betterment’ Is a Competitive Advantage http://entm.ag/1LPjU8g #culture
- Management Feedback Is Vital – Why Is It So Often Given Badly? http://onforb.es/1LPkimZ #management
- The Four Biggest Concerns At Middle-Market Family Businesses http://onforb.es/1LPpdEu #familybusiness
- Achievement not activity http://wp.me/pTj0N-u #management
If you like our postings you may like to sign up to Perform on the link : our twice weekly two minute read on people management and leadership.